Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Best Friend

     In your life, you have that one person who you consider to be your best friend. They will always be there for you no matter what and will always help you get through tough times. My best friend would have to be my sister, Katie. When we were little I have to admit that we were like any normal brother and sister. We would never get a log and we would always get into fights over everything. That has all changed. Ever since my mom passed away five years ago, my sister and I have grown closer and closer every day. No matter what, I know that she will always be there for me when I need her the most, and I will always be there for her. These past five years without my mother have been very hard. I miss her very much and I wish that she was here with us everyday. If it wasn't for my sister, I don't know what or how I would have made it through these past five years. Almost every time I had a problem or just wanted someone to talk to, I would go to my mom. No matter what I was going through or whatever I needed help with, my mom always had the right answer. She always found a way to makes us all feel better. That's what I get from my sister now. Whenever I need someone to talk to just to vent or if I wanted to tell them how my day went, I always go to my sister first. She is so important to me and everything I do. I would be lost without her. She helps me get through everything, and with her kindness and how loving she is, I see my mom. I will always be grateful for having such a great sister to help me. She will always be my closest and best friend no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment