Thursday, March 14, 2013

Senior Assassin

         So every year at St. Marks, there is a thing called Senior Assassin. What we do is whoever wants to play will pay five dollars to get in the game. Then after a short period of time you will find out who you have to "assassinate" and the last man/woman standing wins all the money that was put in. My plan was to get as far as I could and get as many people as I could and try to win all the money. To my disappointment, however, that didn't happen. It all started this past Tuesday during school. I put my money in the last day you were aloud to enter. My friends and I had it all planed out how we were going to try and be the last guys alive. Later that day I found out who my target was and I was already planning on how to get him. I also found out who had me and I heard that she was going to try and get me as soon as possible. I wasn't really worried at the time because I thought to myself, "If I know who it is, I can just stay as far away from them as possible". Boy was I wrong to underestimate her!
         That night my friends and I planned to go to the movies, not worrying about people trying to get us because it was the first night. That was our first mistake. Near the end of the movie, one of our friends left early and told us that there was a St. Marks car circling around the parking lot and they wouldn't leave. So we had John pull his car up to the exit and we jumped into his car and drove off. That's when we all started to get paranoid. A little later we decided to go out to get something to eat on main street. We saw two St. Marks students walk in and act very suspicious, so even before finishing our food, we ran out. On our way home, my sister started to "interrogate" me, asking me where I was and when I was getting home. I started to wonder if she was helping my assassin out. Low and behold, as soon as I get home, my assassin jumps out of nowhere and gets me! The worst part about the whole thing was that my sister let them stay at my house for three hours until I got home. So now all I can do is help my friends win and make sure I get revenge on the people who got me out.
       

1 comment: